Might The Originals Season 2 take Klaus and company from New Orleans to... Mystic Falls?!?
In a special preview with TV Line, producer Michael Narducci says some "interesting flashback stuff" is in the works that could result in a visit to where the Originals got their start, back in the town where The Vampire Diaries takes place.
Interesting indeed, huh?!?
What else did Narducci tease about The Originals Season 2 Episode 1, which airs on October 6?
- It will take place on a full moon.
- The Guerrera werewolves will "have taken control of the French Quarter" when we next see them.
- Klaus, pretending to mourn the death of his daughter, will put all his focus into destroying this threat “to quite catastrophic effect."
- Cami will be seeing a new man, but also be unable to resist the allure of helping Klaus.
- Hayley's new status will prompt her and Elijah "to have some interesting conversations about what this means for their future.”
- Elijah will make a "surprising" decision regarding Hayley and his future.
Remember: The Originals Season 2 moves to Mondays this fall. Which of these storylines has you most excited?