Roseanne Barr is at it again.
Despite claims that she's steering clear of social media, she continued to talk about her show's cancellation on Thursday via Twitter.
And while the show is definitely canceled, the star wants everyone to know that she tried to save it before it let go by ABC.
“I begged Ben Sherwood at ABC 2 let me apologize & make amends,” Barr tweeted, referencing the Disney/ABC Television Group President.
“I begged them not to cancel the show. I told them I was willing to do anything & asked 4 help in making things right,” she continued.
“I’d worked doing publicity4 them 4free for weeks, traveling, thru bronchitis. I begged4 ppls jobs,” the actress concluded.
As previously reported, ABC axed Roseanne on Tuesday following Barr's racist comment which compared Valerie Jarrett to an ape.
“Roseanne’s Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show,” said Channing Dungey, the president of ABC on Tuesday.
“Don’t feel sorry for me, guys!!-I just want to apologize to the hundreds of people, and wonderful writers (all liberal) and talented actors who lost their jobs on my show due to my stupid tweet," Barr said via Twitter after the cancellation.
Despite apologizing, Roseanne went after some of her co-stars on Twitter and retweeted hate-filled messages about them.
It's still unclear what ABC will do to fill the Roseanne void, but there are rumblings that the show could go on without Barr, and focus on the rest of the family.
However, another iteration of the show would likely not be ready for the fall, but we will keep you up to speed on all the latest developments.
What do you think about all of this?
Sound off below.
Paul Dailly is the Associate Editor for TV Fanatic. Follow him on Twitter.