There are some relationships that have the potential to be great romances and there are others that have the potential to be great friendships.
It's pretty common for a television relationship to go in a direction that we don't want it to. In fact, every TV watcher has experienced this at one point or another.
But if we're lucky, some shows know when to pull back on the reins and accept that some characters are better off as friends.
We've created a list below of 13 potential love stories that we're glad weren't told!
1. Rosa and Boyle - Brooklyn Nine-Nine
2. Chase and Karolina - Marvel's Runaways
3. Kara and Winn - Supergirl
4. Holmes and Watson - Elementary
5. Octavia and Jasper - The 100
6. Carol and Daryl - The Walking Dead
Wait! There's more Love Stories We're Glad Weren't Told! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Marvel's Runaways, Supergirl, The 100, The Walking Dead, Arrow, The Flash, Riverdale, The Bold Type, 13 Reasons Why, Friends, Grey's Anatomy, Elementary, Teen Wolf
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, Marvel's Runaways Slideshows, Supergirl Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, The Walking Dead Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, The Flash Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, The Bold Type Slideshows, 13 Reasons Why Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, Elementary Slideshows, Teen Wolf Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch