There's nothing like a good TV romance to set our hearts afire.
It makes us feel good to see two people who obviously should be together, finally get together.
We all know what we see on TV is mostly a fantasy, but are we going too far when we make those couples our #relationshipgoals?
Couples who survive every disaster known to mankind or who are mismatched in every way may be fun to watch, but they're completely unrealistic.
These epic love stories just don't exist in the real world.
Here are 13 couples whose love is nothing more than a fantasy.
Who would you add to this list?
Hit the comments and share your picks!
1. Claire and Jaime - Outlander
2. Derek and Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
3. Dr. Finn and Isaac - The Orville
4. Jack and Rebecca - This is Us
5. Lois and Peter - Family Guy
6. Laura and Shadow Moon - American Gods
Wait! There's more TV Love Stories Too Good to be True! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- Outlander, Grey's Anatomy, The Orville, This Is Us, Family Guy, American Gods, The Big Bang Theory, Star Trek: Discovery, The Office, Once Upon a Time, Riverdale, Modern Family, Friends
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, Outlander Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, The Orville Slideshows, This Is Us Slideshows, Family Guy Slideshows, American Gods Slideshows, TBBT Slideshows, Star Trek: Discovery Slideshows, The Office Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, Modern Family Slideshows, Friends Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Lisa Babick