Every TV Fanatic has a ship they love that probably won't happen.
The chemistry may be obvious to viewers, but for some reason, the writers just don't want to go there.
There's always a chance that these couples might get together, but as the series goes on, it's starting to feel impossible.
We created a slideshow below of 17 ships that may never sail, but still should!
1. Murphy and Raven - The 100
2. Conrad and Zoey - The Resident
3. Penelope and Schneider - One Day at a Time
4. Jackson and April - Grey's Anatomy
5. Frank and Kelly - Blue Bloods
6. Brady and Eve - Days of Our Lives
Wait! There's more Ships That Will Never Sail, But Should! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- Supergirl, The 100, The Resident, One Day At A Time, Jane the Virgin, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, PLL: The Perfectionists, Fuller House, Supernatural, Elementary, New Amsterdam, The Walking Dead, NCIS, Blue Bloods, Days of Our Lives, Grey's Anatomy
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, Supergirl Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, The Resident Slideshows, One Day At A Time Slideshows, Jane the Virgin Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, PLL: The Perfectionists Slideshows, Fuller House Slideshows, Supernatural Slideshows, Elementary Slideshows, New Amsterdam Slideshows, The Walking Dead Slideshows, NCIS Slideshows, Blue Bloods Slideshows, Days of Our Lives Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch