Television couples break up all the time. it's not always the couple's fault though. If left alone, many TV couples would have continued to live blissfully. Unfortunately, it's not always up to the couple.
There are plenty of TV characters who make it their mission to break up our favorite ships. The motives can vary. It can stem from disapproval or revenge. There have also been times when characters broke up a pair of lovebirds thinking it was for the greater good.
Many times, love will triumph. These are not those instances. Below are examples of characters who managed to succeed in ending some great love stories.
1. Penny - Grey's Anatomy
2. The Founders - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
3. Emily & Richard Gilmore - Gilmore Girls
4. Sgt. Alvin Moore - Boy Meets World
5. Penn Epner - Veronica Mars
6. Titus - The 100
Wait! There's more Characters Responsible for the End of a Great Love! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Multi-Show, Photo Galleries
- Arrow, Downton Abbey, The Flash, Gilmore Girls, Game of Thrones, Grey's Anatomy, Jane the Virgin, Lucifer, Once Upon a Time, Riverdale, The Big Bang Theory, The Orville, Veronica Mars, The 100, The Good Place, Doctor Who, Boy Meets World
- CBS, BBC America
- Related Photos:
- Multi-Show Slideshows, Photo Galleries Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, Downton Abbey Slideshows, CBS Slideshows, The Flash Slideshows, Gilmore Girls Slideshows, Game of Thrones Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, Jane the Virgin Slideshows, Lucifer Slideshows, Once Upon a Time Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, TBBT Slideshows, The Orville Slideshows, Veronica Mars Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, Doctor Who Slideshows, BBC America Slideshows, Boy Meets World Slideshows
- Related Posts:
CBS Season Premiere Spoilers: Ziva's Warning for Gibbs, a Stunning Hawaii Five-0 Departure, and More!
- Created by:
- Becca Newton