Sarcasm might be the lowest form of irony, but as far as rhetorical devices go, it works.
There are plenty of characters on TV today that employ sarcasm as a weapon, using it deflect, shield, and even defend themselves at times.
A well-placed sarcastic line can do a lot for a character and define their relationships with the other people in the scene.
Here are 21 television characters who like to use sarcasm as a weapon.
1. Bonnie Plunkett (Mom)
2. Eleanor Shellstrop (The Good Place)
3. Margo Hanson (The Magicians)
4. Salem Saberhagen (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)
5. Sarah Manning (Orphan Black)
6. Annie Marks (Good Girls)
Wait! There's more Characters Who Use Sarcasm as a Weapon! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- The Good Place, The Magicians, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Orphan Black, Mom, Doctor Who, House, Orange is the New Black, Two and a Half Men, Modern Family, Jessica Jones, Killing Eve, Bones, Good Girls, Blindspot, The Big Bang Theory, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Pretty Little Liars, Will & Grace, Gilmore Girls
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, The Magicians Slideshows, Sabrina the Teenage Witch Slideshows, Orphan Black Slideshows, Mom Slideshows, Doctor Who Slideshows, House Slideshows, Orange is the New Black Slideshows, Two and a Half Men Slideshows, Modern Family Slideshows, Jessica Jones Slideshows, Killing Eve Slideshows, Bones Slideshows, Good Girls Slideshows, Blindspot Slideshows, TBBT Slideshows, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Slideshows, Pretty Little Liars Slideshows, Will & Grace Slideshows, Gilmore Girls Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Lauren Busser