The time-honored tradition of making stuff yourself will always be in fashion. Whether it's knitting, woodworking or embroidering, each medium gives characters a unique way of expressing themselves.
Television today has done an amazing job of presenting audiences with a variety of crafty characters who work their hobby into who they are.
Sometimes crafting is such an essential part of their personality, that it seeps out of every pore. Yes, Jessica Day I'm looking at you!
Other times it's a quiet meditative practice done in the shadows while the main characters are out saving the day, like Agent Christopher's "ugly" scarves.
Here are 21 TV Characters who are crafty AF!
1. Beth Boland (Good Girls)
2. Jessica Day (New Girl)
3. Serena Joy (The Handmaid's Tale)
4. Piper Chapman (Orange is the New Black)
5. Mary Wardwell (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina)
6. Frankie Bergstein (Grace & Frankie)
Wait! There's more TV Characters Who Are Crafty AF! Just click "Next" below:Next
- The Handmaid's Tale, Grace and Frankie, Orange is the New Black, Orphan Black, Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, New Girl, Friends, The Magicians, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Desperate Housewives, Timeless, Community, MacGyver, Good Girls, NCIS, Parks and Recreation
- The Wire
- Related Photos:
- The Handmaid's Tale Slideshows, Grace and Frankie Slideshows, Orange is the New Black Slideshows, Orphan Black Slideshows, Gilmore Girls Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, New Girl Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, The Magicians Slideshows, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Slideshows, Desperate Housewives Slideshows, Timeless Slideshows, Community Slideshows, MacGyver Slideshows, Good Girls Slideshows, NCIS Slideshows, Parks & Rec Slideshows, The Wire Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Lauren Busser