You don't have to be an actual fighter to win a fight.
In fact, some of the most dangerous characters on television come after you with their intelligence and their ability to always stay one step ahead.
It doesn't matter how physically fit you are if you can't out-strategize your opponent. It's the smart ones, not the strong ones that you really need to look out for.
If it came down to it, we'd take brains over brawn any day.
Check out our slideshow below of 23 characters who prove the mind is the best weapon!
1. Patrick Jane - The Mentalist
2. Amy Santiago - Brooklyn Nine-Nine
3. Sherlock Holmes - Sherlock
4. Amanita Caplan - Sense8
5. Maddie Bishop - Siren
6. Tywin Lannister - Game of Thrones
Wait! There's more Characters Who Prove The Mind is the Best Weapon! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- The Good Place, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Teen Wolf, The Bold Type, Siren, The 100, Riverdale, Arrow, The Flash, Good Trouble, Big Little Lies, Pretty Little Liars, Sense8, Supergirl, Game of Thrones, Timeless, Scandal, NCIS, YOU, Sherlock, The Mentalist, House of Cards, Breaking Bad
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, Teen Wolf Slideshows, The Bold Type Slideshows, Siren Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, The Flash Slideshows, Good Trouble Slideshows, Big Little Lies Slideshows, Pretty Little Liars Slideshows, Sense8 Slideshows, Supergirl Slideshows, Game of Thrones Slideshows, Timeless Slideshows, Scandal Slideshows, NCIS Slideshows, YOU Slideshows, Sherlock Slideshows, The Mentalist Slideshows, House of Cards Slideshows, Breaking Bad Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch